阿嫲。。。。想你。。。。怀念你。。。。

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Coming 3 years... FUTURE LIST!!!

What I will going to do for coming three years?
What is my plan for coming three years?

ya, just left another four more days 2012 is over and 2013 will come.

Next year is my last year for my Diploma Education. From August 2011 until now, almost 1 and half years, between that i spend a lot of time on my education. I am enjoying of this course what i had chosen (culinary art), become a chef is not easy if you want to be a professional chef that is really really need hard work on everything.

2013 
(20years old)

Next year April 2013 until August 2013, I will go for my internship, mean i need to work in real industry and prepare to get challenge for myself and get experience for my future.

What I will do after graduate?

I will going to travel and visit a campus in Australia.
-I decided to continue my education but not at local.
-Australia is the best choice for myself, it is because i like the environment that have.
- it feels very peaceful and relax.

- I am happy to hear my cousin moved to Perth, Australia, just few month ago.
-then i can visit campus easily and take a time to travel.

-After Australia, I will continue travel in Taiwan. There is a good place for eat and shopping.

2014
(21 years old)
ya, of course after taiwan i will continue my working experience, i will try to get job in singapore hotel industry and work for one year. I will take this one year as my experience and let me know more about hotel line and industry work.

2015
(22 years old)

After I have one year experience i will fly to Australia and continue my education line.
- between that i will spend my 4 days for study and 3 days for part time job.
-Australia is the only one country allow international student work for part time job, this is the reason why i want to study here.

-for my information study here only spend my 1 year to finish my degree education. that will save my golden time.

No comments:

Post a Comment