阿嫲。。。。想你。。。。怀念你。。。。

Monday, 11 April 2011

BERJAYA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HOSPITALITY.....ANUGERAH2010.....PR....

...haizzzzz...
 Many people ask me :"are u sad"?(about PR unsuccessful)

Of course, man and lady...

But happy more than sad ...

happy:60%

sad:40%

...Why sad?? Because before this ,What I am plan and do...All will become rubbish and shit...

After this, want plan again,

WHAT I WANT??

WHICH I WANT?

WHERE I WANT?

WHO I WANT?

This is my future and my way.So I must decide myself ..

You all can give me suggestion.

But can't block and stop me..
..................................................................................
So ,lastly I will choose
BERJAYA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HOSPITALITY
This school really good and nice(compare another univesity and college)
So that,this sunday I will go KL time square visit this school
and
register .But I will study in AUG...
Because I haven finish my english course in singapore,
Until 22nd July ...
Then I hope can travel Australia
My mum said de..
Really hope and expect..
.....................................................................................
ANUGERAH:
Omg!!
Today, when my wake up,
on my lap top and log in my facebook account,
really ,BOOM BOOM !!
Because my teacher SARIDAH write all list name(ANUGERAH2010) on her wall post,
MY name MY name MY name
"Ding""DING"
have my name...
hahaa
happy happy happy..
really happy because have my name
So this saturday I will back to my school
take my Anugerah
huhuhuhu
...................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment