阿嫲。。。。想你。。。。怀念你。。。。

Monday, 18 April 2011

BERJAYA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HOSPITALITY....KL TIME SQUARE 2 days 1 night Trip

Baby by Justin Bieber
This song damn really nice and best music
I like it
..............
2 DAYS 1 night KL TIME SQUARE TRIP
really nice and exciting ,
I , ALFRED ,and JOEY,
visit BERJAYA UCH
wah really high class lol
THANKS a lot to ALVIN PUAN
So ,I ard register the course
:Diploma Culinary Art.
But I will study in AUGUST .
......................................................................
Actually,I don't like that accommodation
because when I go visit that really
"cool" and uncomfortable
don't know why...
Joey also said like that
....

Time square is very high class and beauty
Just bought 2 souvenir to
godsister and her husband
and also buy 2 T-shirt to myself
huhu
.............................
I don't kl's monorail and lrt,
Because really too small and old..
OMG
It's  so crowded ,
Many people said very dangerous
of platform, no safety door and easier fall down..
ahyou...
............................
I very very regret because
forget to bring camera,and take photo
aaaaaarrrrrggggg
,.........
so sorry
.......
Hotel behind time square
is comfortable and nice
1 night=RM105
2 single bed





No comments:

Post a Comment