阿嫲。。。。想你。。。。怀念你。。。。

Thursday, 19 May 2011

==Many thing and story .....Feng's wedding day....

 This is my new school at ClakeQuay...
 This my mum first time cooks for me....not bad not bad

 This baby is my cousin...so cute right??




 This is my new water bottle..hehe.....NIKE...but too pretty penny ($16.90)
 This's my diary eveyday....haha..because very boring in class,So I will wrote diary....haha

 This is my new signature....hehe
 I will take examination(UNDANG) on sunday.....so nervous..
This is my godsister weeding's card invitation....You see ,I be Uncle le.....sad...haha..
This sunday is her wedding's day...so wish them can happy everyday and "sweet sweet honey“everyday.........hahaha

http://lovefind.hotfda.com/view/4dcc22cec2645(暗恋是没有结局的。。)#this is my novel please read and don't forgot click "Like" oooo....Thanks a lot for support.......

#I very emo about school(english course) because suddenly change place here,suddenly change place there......So hate.......I very Disappointed about it.....(Chinatown>ClakeQuay>Redhill)....hate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment